Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sorry I've Been Gone

Life sometimes gets in the way of intentions.  I intended to post every day to my blog, complete Operation Clean-Out, and add tons of recipes.  Blogging is difficult in Pecan Island especially without internet and spotty cell service.  Organizing my children's bedroom proved difficult from PI as well.  I did go through some of my favorite recipes and will post those soon.

A sick baby and the St. Michael's Auction has taken up some of my time also.  I am really looking forward to the auction.  There are so many great packages to bid on not to mention grown-up time with some of my favorite people.  I am hoping that my sick baby gets better because Momma needs a night out!

Today, I am getting back to organizin'.  Before I can go through the dreaded toys, I am going through the closets and drawers.  I figure that the winter clothes will make an appearance soon and they will need a home.  I'll be sad to put up bathing suits and sundresses.  I miss the summer so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment