Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jason Fell Off the Fashion Train

If you ask Jason's sister she will tell you that Jason fell off the fashion train in 1989, the year he graduated from high school.  I tend to agree with her.  I have taken him shopping at Banana Republic on more than one occasion but his "style" still comes through.

He made an early morning trip to Walmart today in search of jeans.  He needed "weekend" jeans whatever that is.  He came back with medium wash carpenter jeans a size too big.  They are horrid.  I can't explain just how bad they are.  After our girls literally picked themselves off of the floor at the mere sight of these jeans, he explained that they are all the rage in Morgan City!

He jokingly tells me often that he dresses the way he does to keep the ladies away.  I told him this morning that he may successfully keep me away if he keeps wearing those jeans.  He is a simple person with simple needs.  I could complain but his lack of fashion leaves a lot of money in the clothes budget for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment