Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Operation Clean-Out Day 5

I cannot believe that I have stuck with this clean-out.  I am usually such a slacker when it comes to housework.  My children have noticed the difference.  They can see our organized food and are eating it at record rates!  This clean-out may add a few pounds to our bodies.  Oh well, not a high price to pay for order.

I finished the cabinets today: organized under the sink and wiped down the doors.  It took about fifteen minutes. I am stopping for the day.  Genevieve is sick and this momma needs a nap!  I am enlisting the help of my children this weekend.  We will work together to clean out all of the drawers.  We have ten so each will be responsible for two.  Sam is super excited.  He is in charge of the Ziploc and aluminum foil drawers.  I'll let you know how everything goes on Monday.  We are taking Sunday off from this project so that we can enjoy the Germanfest.  Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment