Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nov. 2...I am thankful for my washer and dryer

I got behind on laundry last week.  It was a bad week for that to happen considering we were fighting a terrible virus.  Actually, that virus was the cause of the pile-up.

I am so thankful today for my large capacity washer and dryer.  I have washed FOURTEEN loads of laundry in two days.  Genevieve went through eleven pairs of pants in one day.  They are now all clean!  We went through six extra sets of sheets (on top of the six that we normally do) and numerous blankets and towels too many to count.  I could not have done all of this with my old set.  I think that I would have just starting throwing things away!

How did our ancestors (many of which had more than the now standard 2.3 children) keep up with their clothes when germs invaded?  Could you see me loading up all those piles and dragging them to the creek?  I celebrate and give thanks for the hard workers at Whirlpool.  Hallelujah and Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment